15 Days Istanbul + Bursa + Umrah
Depart for the Holy Pilgrimage Umrah + visit Istanbul in Turkey this school holidays with our big group Insya’Allah
For more Pictures of Istanbul:- Click Here
Imam Sadiq (A.S.) says: People who do Hajj and Umrah are justified to God. God will grant them whatever they have asked. If they pray he will accept, if they intercede, He will accept and if they remain silent, He himself begins to give them generously His favor and He grants them and instead of each dirham, He will grant them thousands of dirhams.
The Great Messenger of God (ﷺ) has been narrated a saying: Someone who circumambulates God’s house seven times and says two units of prayers in the back of Magham (which is a holy place in Kaaba) and drinks Zamzm’s water, all his sins will be cleared.
Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah (ﷺ) says in his hadith narrated by At Tabarani: The merit of performing one solat in Masjidil Haram is equivalent to 100,000x prayers, the benefit of performing one solat in My Mosque (Masjidil Nabawi) is equivalent to 1,000x prayers and the benefit of performing one solat in Masjidil Aqsa is equivalent to 500x prayers
Cheap Quality Affordable Umrah Packages!
Perform your pilgrimage where Muslims around the world converge in Holy Mecca and Medina and Beautiful Jerusalem
Our hotels are 5 star hotels and are located just beside these grand mosques so that pilgrim need not walk far. Less than 5 mins walk from the hotel to the mosques!
- Tours - Guide
- Air Tickets
- Zam-Zam 5 Litres Per Person
- Trolley Bag - Ihram / Hijab
- Many-many more!
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travelers
– 1x Big Luggage = 30Kg per person
– 1x Hand Carry Bag = 7Kg per person
– 1x Zam Zam Bottle = 5Litres per person
- Return economy class on Saudia Airlines (inclusive of all taxes and Insurance)
- Hotels / Accommodation as mentioned above
- Gift Items: e.g. Trolley bag, Ihram or Women Jilbab, Shopping bag or Sling bag & Umrah Book
- 3 Meals a Day as mentioned above
- Umrah Visa
- Zam Zam Water 5 liters per person
- Guide and Mutawif
- Entrance fees
- personal expenses
- Excess baggage
- Travel insurance
- Health injection – e.g. Meningitis, etc.