12 Days Spain + Morocco
Why Visit Spain?
Spain ranks as one of the top tourist destinations in the world. A large, culturally diverse country, it boasts breathtaking panoramic vistas, finest restaurants serving great cuisines, renowned for its five thousand miles of coastline and beautiful Atlantic beaches and cozy Mediterranean coves.
Not only does it houses one of the best football team in the world – FC Barcelona, Spain is a veritable playground for the sports enthusiast.
From Spain’s big modern cities to its Roman ruins – Roman Theatre, to Golden Tower (Torre Del Oro) in Giralda, to Alcázar of Seville to Moorish palaces like the famous and beautiful Alhambra; there is a wealth of things to see and do wherever you go in this fascinating country!
Download the SAMPLE itinerary under the "downloads" section tab above
- Return economy flight from Singapore as MENTIONED above.
- Meals as MENTIONED above
- All transfers in Private coaches
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Tips for Driver and Guide, Porters at the airport or hotels
- Travelling Insurance
- Own Meals and extra luggage (Excess)
- Other beverage during meals
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- During special events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tips Norm will be advised before departure
Download our SAMPLE itinerary (click below)