5D4N Jakarta + Bandung
Welcome to Jakarta & Bandung, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia’s massive capital, sits on the northwest coast of the island of Java. A historic mix of cultures – Javanese, Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and European – has influenced its architecture, language and cuisine.
Bandung, capital of Indonesia’s West Java province, is a large city set amid volcanoes and tea plantations. It’s known for colonial and art deco architecture, a lively, university-town feel and – thanks to its 768m elevation – relatively cool tropical weather. Bandung is also a shopping destination, with fashion outlets clustered along Jalan Setiabudi and Jalan Riau in the Dago district.
Download the SAMPLE itinerary under the "downloads" section tab above !
- Return economy flight from Singapore as MENTIONED above.
- Meals as MENTIONED above
- Inclusive of relevant transfers
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Tips for Driver and Guide, Porters at the airport or hotels
- Travelling Insurance
- Own Meals and extra luggage (Excess)
- Other beverage during meals
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- During special events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tips Norm will be advised before departure
Download our SAMPLE itinerary (click below)