7D /8Days Korea + Jeju Island – Winter
Welcome to South Korea
It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
Chungju Lake: Chungjuho Lake is the nation’s largest lake, Tourists can enjoy the scenic area on five ferry docks from Chungjunaru, main ferry dock of Chungju Dam, Cheongpungnaru, Janghoenaru where Gudambong Peak and Oksunbong Peak are located, Danyangnaru in Danyang-eup, and Woraknaru located near the beautiful scenery of Woraksan Mountain. From Chungju Dam to Janghoenaru, it takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, making it a long-distance course and offers special sightseeing on board. This course also holds great views of Chungjuho Lake and Yeongbong Peak of Woraksan Mountain, the surrounding scenery of Woraknaru, and two scenic spots of Danyang which are Gudanbong and Oksunbong Peak featuring uniquely-shaped rocks and peaks. This course is the most attractive among Chungjuho ferry excursion route
In 2012 the city was designated a Unesco City of Gastronomy. Though the city itself sprawls, the main attractions are mostly clustered in one area, making Jeonju a manageable and highly recommended weekend getaway.
Everland: Everland is, without a doubt, Korea's best amusement park. Modeled after Disney World- albeit on a much smaller scale- the theme park consists of plenty of fun attractions that draw in more than 7 million visitors a year. With those attendance numbers, one can only imagine what the weekend crowds are like, particularly at peak times, such as summer vacation.
Upon entering the park, a gigantic, 13-meter-tall tree instantly attracts photo-crazy tourists, and for good reason. Depending on the season, the tree is decorated with thousands of real flowers, ghastly ghosts, or Christmas lights and plays music.
- Daily breakfast at hotel or halal restaurant
- Meals: As per indicated in the itineraries at seafood or halal restaurants
- Tours: All tours & transfer by van / 30seaters / 45seaters deluxe coach assisted by English-speaking tour guide
- Admissions as specified in the tour itinerary
- Day-pass ticket Everland or Lotte World Theme Park as specified in the tour itinerary
- Toll & Parking Fees, Micelleneous Expenses
- 1bottle of Mineral Water (500ml) p/person/day for group (paxs above 15paxs)
- International and domestic air fare & airport taxes.
- Tour guide tipping USD5p/per/day
- International & Domestic flight ticket
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- During special events, accommodation(s) may not be in the city mentioned.
- Price will not be applied below dates : 30th Sep- 8th Oct for Korean Thanks Giving Holiday Week, 26th – 29th Oct for Mt.Seorak «HASH Competition», 22nd- 31st Dec for Christmas & New Year’s Season
Download our SAMPLE itinerary (click below)